[library-media] Update - Media Literacy kits

Loutensock, Georgia Georgia.Loutensock@schools.utah.gov
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:32:10 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C65CBC.50BACF31

Dear Colleagues,
I have received inquiries regarding materials as part of Media Literacy
Kits sent out to districts and schools from USOE a few years back.  At
the time the kits were assembled and distributed USOE had dubbing rights
to some of the videos.  However, since that time those permissions have
expired.  You may keep and use the tapes you have but none of the videos
included in the kits may be duplicated.   I apologize for not being
aware of the expiration dates on these materials.  The lessons may be
duplicated.  Thanks for your interest and understanding.  gml =20

Georgia Loutensock
Curriculum Section
Utah State Office of Education
250 East 500 South