[library-media] Celebrating Pioneer's 10th...

Rick Cline rcline@media.utah.edu
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 13:15:07 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C658E5.40E36339

On Monday, April 10th, from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm, you are invited to come
to the Utah State Library Division (250 N. 1950 W., SLC) to celebrate
Pioneer, Utah's Online Library's 10th Anniversary. At approximately
12:30 pm there will be a short program. Refreshments will be served.

=20

We know that many of you will not be able to come to the 10th
Anniversary event in Salt Lake City; however, we invite you to celebrate
PIONEER's 10th Anniversary celebration at your own local library in your
own way. Here is a link to some Pioneer party game ideas:

=20

Play Pioneer Party Games
<http://www.uen.org/News/article.cgi?category_id=3D2&article_id=3D1607>=20
Celebrate Pioneer Library's 10th Birthday with research-based games like
Around the World in 80 Seconds, Silly Synonym Sentences and Dual Meaning
Duels.

=20

- Rick

Utah Education Network