[library-media] FW: Did you know?

Judy Walker juwalker@dsdmail.net
Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:57:27 -0600

I sent this to my friend in England. He pointed out it only works on our
side of the pond. If you want to have the experience twice, go to
England on May 4th. (They write their dates Day/Month/Year, not
Month/Day/Year). That's probably way more than you wanted!
Judy

Judy Walker
Kaysville Jr High Librarian
(801) 402-7215

>>> "Loutensock, Georgia" <Georgia.Loutensock@schools.utah.gov>
04/04/06 1:19 PM >>>
Here is something for the trivial freaks in all librarians.  gml

________________________________

From: Kay, Dawn
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:16 PM
To: BEBUILDING
Subject: FW: Did you know?

Here is an interesting tidbit from Greg Shaw,  a counselor in Davis
School District :-)

Dawn

dawn.kay@schools.utah.gov

Please note new e-mail address

Tomorrow morning, at two minutes and three seconds after
1:00 a.m., the time and date will be 01:02:03  04/05/06.

That won't ever happen again.

You may now return to your normal (?) life.