[library-media] FW: Losing Certified Librarians

Loutensock, Georgia Georgia.Loutensock@schools.utah.gov
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:08:00 -0700

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: lesley.mclaughlin [mailto:lesley.mclaughlin@slc.k12.ut.us]=20
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 12:04 PM
To: Fawn Morgan; Larry Jeppesen
Cc: Linda Bethers; Debbie Naylor; Paula Cloward; John Smith; Dave
Harline; Larry Jeppesen; Bill Goodrich; Diana Hanke; Brent Jones; Jean
Truman; Cindy Mitchell; Bonnie Odd; Nan Allsen; Jan Duane; Linda
Mosebacker; Marilyn Walker; Sheryl Burton; Rick Cline; Loutensock,
Georgia; Stan Fuller
Subject: Re: Losing Certified Librarians

KSL's editorial last night was entitled "Cultural Illiterates".  I have
attached the link.  It was very supportive of school librarians and
mentioned Provo's decision by name.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=3D238&sid=3D181194

Lesley

Lesley S. McLaughlin
Director Instructional Technology/Library Media Service Salt Lake City
School District 440 East 100 S.
Salt Lake City, UT  8411
801-578-8391
FAX: 801-578-8272