[library-media] 10th Year Contest - Deadline is Friday

Rick Cline rcline@media.utah.edu
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:05:42 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6479A.4C8801F7

Just a reminder that the Pioneer 10th Anniversary Contest deadline is
this Friday, March 17th.

=20

If you still want to participate, it's not too late...just go to:
http://pioneer.uen.org <http://pioneer.uen.org/>  and click on the "10th
Anniversary Contest" button for details (or e-mail me).

=20

If you are participating and need a clock/calculator to award your top
entry, please e-mail me and I'll send you one this week.

=20

-Rick

Utah Education Network

If you still want to participate, it’s not too = late…just go to: http://pioneer.uen.org = and click on the “10th Anniversary Contest” button for = details (or e-mail me).