[library-media] UELMA CONFERENCE - OH, MY, WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!

janduane janduane@jdchs.org
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:35:56 -0700

Hi,

I have emails to answer, bills to pay, students to help, etc, etc.
and it's difficult to face the day and "reality" after such a
wonderful day yesterday at the UELMA Conference!  The workshops were
informative, the food delicious (including chocolate!), the vendors
had great "stuff" to look at and drool over, and the whole tone was
so upbeat!  There are some library friends I only see once a year and
catching up with them just adds to the whole pleasure-filled day.  If
you missed this excellent opportunity to be with others just like you
(face it, we work somewhat by ourselves in a professional sense!),
then it's not too late to start making plans to attend next year.
There were more people this year than ever before - and if you
weren't there, you were missed!

Okay, my piled-up work awaits!

Jan Duane