[library-media] Libraries in Peru

Phyllis Hall phyllis.hall@jordan.k12.ut.us
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:37:15 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C63C4A.92B5EB00

Dear Librarians and library supporters,

            If you are interested or know of anyone who might be
interested, I am leading an expedition to Peru this summer to work with
several libraries near Chiclayo and Cusco, Peru.  We leave on June 29
and return July 9, 2006.  The libraries that we will visit range from
little villages in the Andes Mountains to large urban school and
community libraries on the northern coast of Peru.  We'll have time for
fun too as we visit Machu Picchu and other interesting places in the
areas that we visit.

            We will be traveling with a faith based group called Eagle
Condor Humanitarian.  The cost includes all of your airfare, hotels,
transportation and most meals for the entire trip.  Total Cost:  $2195
A deposit of $300 will hold your place and the rest can be paid later.

            For more information, visit Eagle Condor Humanitarian's web
site at www.eagle-condor.org or contact me at hallpj@comcast.net or at
256-5650 (school) or 466-9827 (home).

          Happy reading..

                Phyllis Hall

[...]