[library-media] Favorite Books of K-2 Teachers

janduane janduane@jdchs.org
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:10:59 -0700

--Apple-Mail-2-822469344
	delsp=yes;
	format=flowed

Hi,

A friend who is on the Fine Arts State Core Curriculum Committee has
asked for a list of books that early childhood educators (K-2) love
and always use in their classrooms.  Her example was Where the Wild
Things Are.....

If you possibly could, would you please ask your K-2 teachers to send
you a list of their favorite books that they simply must have, always
use with their students, love personally.   This list will be
incorporated with the Fine Arts Curriculum; when the list is
finished, we will be able to access this list.  I will also collate
these lists and send the master (of the lists I receive) to you.

AND, no I have not yet finished the high school library books for
social studies and science; but, when I do, you will be the first to
get the list!

My email is janduane@jdchs.org

Thanks SO MUCH for your help,
Jan
--Apple-Mail-2-822469344

<HTML><BODY style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -khtml-nbsp-mode: space; =
-khtml-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><DIV>Hi,</DIV><DIV><BR></DIV><DIV><SPAN class=3D"Apple-style-span">A =
friend who is on the Fine Arts State Core Curriculum Committee has asked =
for a list of books that early childhood educators (K-2) love and always =
use in their classrooms.=A0 Her example was <I>Where the Wild Things =
Are</I>.....</SPAN></DIV><DIV><BR></DIV><DIV>If you possibly could, =
would you please ask your K-2 teachers to send you a list of their =
favorite books that they simply must have, always use with their =
students, love personally.=A0 =A0This list will be incorporated with the =
Fine Arts Curriculum; when the list is finished, we will be able to =
access this list.=A0 I will also collate these lists and send the master =
(of the lists I receive) to you.</DIV><DIV><BR =
class=3D"khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>AND, no I have not yet =
finished the high school library books for social studies and science; =
but, when I do, you will be the first to get the =
list!</DIV><DIV><BR></DIV><DIV>My email is <A =
href=3D"mailto:janduane@jdchs.org">janduane@jdchs.org</A></DIV><DIV><BR =
class=3D"khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Thanks SO MUCH for your =
help,</DIV><DIV>Jan</DIV></BODY></HTML>=

--Apple-Mail-2-822469344--