[library-media] Library Books to Match Secondary Curriculum

janduane janduane@jdchs.org
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:49:09 -0700

Hi,

I am looking for help!  We are looking for library books, both
fiction and nonfiction, that have curriculum tie-ins for secondary
education, i.e.  what books would be good in the social studies,
science, art, health, etc. curriculum.  I know these are BROAD areas
but if you have any suggestions for books, places to look (I'm looked
at UEN and LM_NET Archives and found basically nothing), magazines,
whatever, I would appreciate it so much.  I will compile the "hits" .

If this is not clear, please email me and I will explain further.

Thanks so much,
Jan Duane
Juan Diego Catholic
janduane@jdchs.org`````