[library-media] Navajo materials

Loutensock, Georgia Georgia.Loutensock@schools.utah.gov
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:53:13 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5F758.809CAE4E

Dear Colleagues,
I recently received a copy of a picture book "The Moccasin Game,"
written in both English and Navajo published by San Juan School
District.  The San Juan District Media Center sells and ships a variety
of materials in Navajo and English.  You can access their online catalog
at www.sanjuan.k12.ut.us/media/mediaweb.htm   I am sure you will find
something that will support curricula in a variety of areas.  I
sometimes get requests for materials like this.  I hope you and your
schools will benefit .  Keep up the good work.  gml

Georgia Loutensock
Curriculum Section
Utah State Office of Education
250 East 500 South