[library-media] Music in the Library

Fawn Morgan fmorgan@dsdmail.net
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:02:36 -0600

Thanks to all those who sent responses to my request for lists of CDs or =
music titles that could be played in the school library.  I received some =
excellent suggestions.  (Sherrie Paxton at Millard High: Your e-mail =
filter blocked my thank you. It thought I was a bulk mailer.)  These will =
be included in the handbook for the spring UELMA conference as well as on =
a poster for our new poster session.

If you are not familiar with poster sessions -=20

You can put together a poster with information on any topic relevant to =
the management of a school library media center.  We ask that you provide =
the same information in an electronic format so that a copy can be =
included in the handbook.  What a handy way for you to share ideas if you =
are shy about presenting a session or don't have time to put one together!

To propose participation a poster session, contact me directly.

Fawn Morgan