[library-media] 2nd Job Opening

Loutensock, Georgia Georgia.Loutensock@schools.utah.gov
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:17:51 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5A431.E87BAB37

Dear Colleagues,
I have just been informed that there is an opening for an certified
elementary librarian in Park City District.  I would assume you could
contact the district for details.
http://www.parkcity.k12.ut.us/index.php?page=3D27  This opening was not
listed on the website at the time of this memo.  Good luck.  gml

Georgia Loutensock
Curriculum Section
Utah State Office of Education
250 East 500 South