[library-media] Password change for K-12 Pioneer Library

Rick Cline RCLINE@media.utah.edu
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:22:09 -0600

To maintain compliance with our license agreements with the Pioneer
Library vendors (i.e., EBSCO, SIRS, World Book, Visual Thesaurus, etc.)
we change the home access password each Summer (Note: the username will
remain the same). It is time to make this change.

On Wednesday, July 6th, the password will change as follows:

username: pioneer
password: salt

The new password will be displayed on the K-12 Schools web site
(http://pioneer.uen.org) beginning July 6th. If you have any questions
or concerns, feel free to contact me via e-mail or telephone.

- Rick

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
"Education...is the great equalizer of the conditions of men...."
Horace Mann