[library-media] :-( Legislature update

Loutensock, Georgia GLoutens@usoe.k12.ut.us
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 15:11:05 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C52107.0F0F55B2

Dear Colleagues,

:-(  I am sorry to report that the Legislature totally disregarded the
Board of Education's budget proposal and developed their own education
budget.  Funding for school libraries was not part of their bill HB003.
Maybe next year.  gml=20

Georgia Loutensock
Curriculum Section
Utah State Office of Education