[library-media] Accessing World Book Online

Rick Cline RCLINE@media.utah.edu
Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:34:06 -0700

As some of you know, we've been having some access issues with World
Book Online, especially at the beginning of the month. Since today is
February 1st, I thought that I would check and see if anyone is having a
problem!?!

If you are having a problem accessing World Book, please reply to my
e-mail and let me know what is happening. Meanwhile, if you are getting
prompted for a username and password, enter:

username: americas
password: paint

Of course, if you are having problems accessing any of the other
Pioneer Library resources (i.e., EBSCO, SIRS, CultureGrams, Deseret News
Archives, or Visual Thesaurus), then please let me know
immediately...thanks!

- Rick

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
"If we don't try, then we don't do. If we don't do, then why are we
here." Shenandoah