[library-media] FW: State Library Director Reappointed

Loutensock, Georgia GLoutens@usoe.k12.ut.us
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:28:25 -0700

FYI  This is good news for all libraries.  gml

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne J. Peay [mailto:wayne@lib.med.utah.edu]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 4:44 PM
To: Loutensock, Georgia
Subject: State Library Director Reappointed

Georgia,

   I thought you would be interested in the following and you might want
to send to other public ed folks that would be interested as well.

     Wayne.

Dear Colleagues and Friends of Utah Libraries,

Along with a New Year came the inauguration of Governor Huntsman and
the transition of Utah State executive government to his new
administration.  With new leadership and a new administration comes
change and some of those changes have already begun to transpire.  We
are pleased with the leadership that Donna Morris has provided this past
year as the recently appointed Director of the Utah State Library.  We
are also pleased that Governor Huntsman has endorsed the leadership and
vision she brings to this position and has requested that she continue
to serve as Director of the Utah State Library.

The State Library Board congratulates Donna on her reappointment as
Director.  We appreciate her and all of you  for the vision, direction
and professionalism you bring to your libraries as you serve the
Citizens of this great State.  We also pledge our support to Governor
Huntsman and his administration as we all work together for the
betterment of Libraries and our communities.   Our best regards to you
this new year.

Sincerely,

Kevin D. Ash, Chair
Utah State Library Board