[library-media] Reminder - Pioneer Library
Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:41:52 -0600
As a reminder, UEN has a link on the Pioneer Library web page
(http://pioneer.uen.org) called "Support Materials" that contains a
variety of documents, including:
- Subject Guide (i.e., Chart displaying which product(s) to go to on a
- Nine-page handout (i.e., Detailed description of all of the Pioneer
products, home access information, etc.).
- Search Techniques handout.
- Home Access Letter for teachers to send home with students (Please
note that you will need to enter the username: pioneer and password:
utah into the letter) (Please note that we will have a version of the
letter posted in Spanish shortly).
- PowerPoint presentation on Pioneer Library.
- Register for Pioneer Workshops.
These are great materials to use for back-to-school events,
parent-teacher conferences, and in-service sessions. If you are not able
to access any of the Pioneer Library products, please e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-866-5852.
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
"Forget about counting to 10. Count to 1,000 before doing or saying
anything that could make some matters worse." Hope Health Letter (1990)