[library-media] Pioneer RFP Update

Rick Cline RCLINE@media.utah.edu
Thu, 06 May 2004 09:08:26 -0600

The Pioneer Library Subcommittee will be meeting next week to discuss
all of the products that sent in a proposal to the Pioneer RFP. Of
course, this meeting will also include your input given in the Online
Survey for each product.

We hope to have a decision made by the end of May, if not sooner, on
which products we will be licensing for the 2004-2005 school year. Once
again, we appreciate any input you may have given us on these products.

- Rick

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
"Forget about counting to 10. Count to 1,000  before doing or saying
anything that could make some matters worse." Hope Health Letter (1990)