[library-media] RE: accessing Wilson

Rick Cline RCLINE@media.utah.edu
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 14:20:05 -0700

fyi

>>> "Kathy Brush" <kbrush@hwwilson.com> 3/3/2004 2:00:34 PM >>>

WilsonWeb is experiencing slowness due to an external circuit problem
beyond our control. Thank you for your patience while the system is
restored to normal operation as quickly as possible.

As a direct result of your requests for WilsonWeb status updates, we
have created a process to update the status message on our homepage and
the technical support web page, as well as send an email informing
customers of the change in state.  This is in the final stages of
development and will be in production as soon as Wilson Management gives
their approval.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Kathy Brush