[library-media] UELMA Conference Registration

Larry Jeppesen larry.jeppesen@cache.k12.ut.us
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:26:48 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C3FB79.1CA50FE0

The deadline for regular registration for the UELMA conference has now
passed.  You can still register for the conference either with me or at
the conference.  The $10 late fee would be in effect.  It would be very
helpful if you could email me if you plan to register in the next week
or at the conference.  I have to turn in a meal count and could have
name tags, etc. made for you.  Just send me an email to let me know that
you will be registering. larry.jeppesen@cache.k12.ut.us

I look forward to seeing all of you on the 4th.

Larry Jeppesen
Executive Director
Utah Educational Library Media Association