[library-media] UELMA Conference

Larry Jeppesen larry.jeppesen@cache.k12.ut.us
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:00:14 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C3F53C.D6E3C4C0

I wanted to get some important information to everyone this morning.

1.	The newsletter was delayed and will be mailed today.  As a
result, I am extending the registration date to February 24th.  You may
register up until the 24th with no late fee.  You may still register
after the 24th, but the late fee will go into effect.

2.	The hotel in the conference center is now the Hampton Inn.
(866)394-9400(toll free) or (801) 394-9400.  When you call, tell them
you are attending the Utah Educational Library Media Association
Conference and that you are to receive the state rate, which is $69.
You can choose a king or two queens.  The cost is the same for single or
multiple occupancy.

3.	The conference center has assured me that there should be enough
parking in the parking garage behind the conference center.  We may be
up on the upper levels, but we are the only ones there on that day.  The
cost is $2 per day.  There is also free parking to the north in the city
lot(the old mall parking lot).

I look forward to seeing you on March 4th.

Larry Jeppesen
UELMA Executive Director
Cedar Ridge Middle School
65 N 200 W