[library-media] WB access issues resolved

Rick Cline rcline@media.utah.edu
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:02:34 -0700

fyi

>>> "Rebekah Johnson" <Rebekah.Johnson@worldbook.com> 01/21/04 2:58 PM

Hello Mr. Cline,

World Book Online's connectivity issues have been resolved. We were
experiencing server crashes which were causing the site to be
inaccessible to our users. During the interim that we were having these
problems we disabled authentication so that everyone could get to the
site without logging in. Proper authentication has since been restored
along with normal site performance. We apologize for any inconvenience
this problem may have caused you. Please feel free to contact me if you
have any further questions or problems.

Thank You,
Rebekah Johnson
Technical Support Coordinator