[library-media] Re: World Book Online Access Issues

Rick Cline rcline@media.utah.edu
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:17:31 -0700

Please see message below regarding accessing World Book Online. fyi

- Rick

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
_________________________
"If someone critizes you, see if there is any truth to what is said; if
so make changes." Hope Health Letter (1990)
>>> "Rebekah Johnson" <Rebekah.Johnson@worldbook.com> 01/21/04 9:07 AM

Hello Mr. Cline,

We are experiencing intermittent problems with World Book Online this
morning. Some of the symptoms of these problems that users may be having
include slow loading times on the pages or an inability to access the
site. We are working to determine the cause of these errors and will
inform you once we have resolved the issues and restored full access to
the site. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments.

Thank You,
Rebekah Johnson
Technical Support Coordinator
312-819-8908