[library-media] Silent Sustained Reading for High School

Jan Duane Jan_Duane@skaggscatholiccenter.org
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:35:58 -0700

Hi,

I want to thank all of you again for the ideas/promotions/motivation.  We
want to look at SSR (Silent Sustained Reading) more thoroughly.  If any of
you know web sites, books on the topic, local speakers in the Salt Lake City
vicinity, etc., I would appreciate an email with the information.  I don't
want to plan all of this "blind".  I know generally what to do but have
questions, etc.  If you have any other information, please send whatever you
have.  I know some of you responded earlier about SSR as an idea and I have
this information.

I will compile the answers and post them in an email for everyone.

Thanks so much in advance for more help.
Jan Duane
Juan Diego Catholic High School
Draper, Utah