[library-media] accessing CultureGrams

Rick Cline RCLINE@media.utah.edu
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 08:34:58 -0700

I have received a number of e-mails recently about users getting a
password prompt for CultureGrams. If you are having any trouble
accessing CultureGrams (or any of the other Pioneer Library products for
that matter), please reply to this e-mail and describe what users were
doing and what displays on the screen.

Meanwhile, if you are getting a "password" prompt for CultureGrams, try
entering "home". That should work until we get this fixed. Thanks for
your patience.

- Rick

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
"If someone critizes you, see if there is any truth to what is said; if
so make changes." Hope Health Letter (1990)