[library-media] RE: Intermittent EBSCOhost Authentication Error

Rick Cline rcline@media.utah.edu
Tue, 07 Oct 2003 10:23:32 -0600

See below re: EBSCO access problem...fyi.

- Rick

>>> Beth Howell <BHowell@epnet.com> 10/07/03 6:52 AM >>>
Dear Rick,

We are currently testing a fix for the issue and will know later this
morning whether it has been accepted by our QA department. In the
meantime,
I suggest that Amy contact you to troubleshoot further as it is possible
that the behavior your users are experiencing is not related to the
issue we
reported. Typically users can access after opening a new browser.

I want to apologize again and assure you that addressing the
authentication
error is my highest priority as well as that of the QA and development
staffs here. I expect that we will have resolution very shortly.

Best Regards,
Beth