[library-media] Accessing Pioneer Library products

Rick Cline rcline@media.utah.edu
Fri, 03 Oct 2003 10:27:55 -0600

Librarians,

As some of you know, we have recently had some problems accessing some
of the Pioneer Library products. We have been working with the different
vendors and think that we have resolved them.

If anyone is still having problems accessing any of the products (i.e.,
EBSCO, SIRS, Wilson, World Book, CultureGrams, etc.), please send me an
e-mail with a description of what you see on your computer screen.

- Rick

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
"If someone critizes you, see if there is any truth to what is said; if
so make changes." Hope Health Letter (1990)