[library-media] CultureGrams

Rick Cline RCLINE@media.utah.edu
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 08:42:41 -0600

Hello Librarians, Administrators, and Others:

As many of you know, CultureGrams has been added to the Pioneer Library
"Suite" for the 2003-2004 school year and hopefully for years to come.
It is now available to you and your students from school and from home
effective immediately, today, right now, at http://pioneer.uen.org.

With regard to home access, the username and password is currently
"pioneer" and "students" respectively. However, a NEW USERNAME and
PASSWORD for HOME ACCESS will be implemented August 1st to:

username: pioneer
password: home

We need to change it in order to be compliant within our license
agreements with all of the Pioneer products. If you have any problems
accessing CultureGrams, please e-mail resources@uen.org or feel free to
contact me.

- Rick

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
"The greatest gift you ever give is the gift of your honest self." Fred
Rogers