[library-media] Video of commericals

Loutensock, Georgia GLoutens@usoe.k12.ut.us
Mon, 19 May 2003 13:32:53 -0600

If you are not an elementary school, you may delete this message now.

We have just received permission to edit Best of 2001 Gold Winners
statewide.  This video of prizing winning commericals was included in the
Media Literacy Kit and contains some segments that are not appropriate for
students. Thanks to Rebecca Simmons and Denny Stock, we now have permission
to edit the video statewide.   If you wish an edited version of the video,
send a tape(s) to Denny Stock at USOE (see address below) for dubbing.
Please combine shipments if possible to reduce shipping and handling.
Please pass the word.

Thanks again for all you do.  Have a great summer.  gml

Georgia M. Loutensock
Curriculum Section
Utah State Office of Education
250 East 500 South