[library-media] Pioneer Trial - CultureGrams

Rick Cline RCLINE@media.utah.edu
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 09:28:13 -0700

For the month of March we have the opportunity to take "CultureGrams"
for a test drive. Go to the K-12 Pioneer Schools website at
http://pioneer.uen.org and click on "CultureGrams" located on the
lower
right-hand side of the screen.

The CultureGrams Online Edition consists of:

"World Edition" including 177 countries and territories.
States Edition" including 50 US states and the District of Columbia.
Kids Edition including 65 countries featuring history timelines, maps,
flags, anthems, and charts and images.

These editions include reports of maps, statistics, a glossary, and
indepth information on 25 categories.

Once you've taken it for a test-drive, please fill out the Online
Survey to provide us know what you think of this product. Although we do
not plan on adding a product this year due to a limited budget, your
input will help us determine which product to followup on in the future
when funds become available.

- Rick

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
"Old age is like a bank account. You withdraw from what you have
already put in."