[library-media] Electronic Newsletters

Paula Zsiray paula.zsiray@cache.k12.ut.us
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:40:40 -0700

Important Electronic Newsletters

Education Week

EDUCATION WEEK on the WEB readers are now required to register to =
continue
to access most of our content. If you have not already registered, =
please
join us. It's easy, fast, and free:
=20
http://www.you-click.net/GoNow/a15864a71319a147996451a15

During registration, you will also be asked to choose which =
e-newsletters
you would like to receive. Please be sure to resubscribe to EDWEEK =
UPDATE.
You MUST resubscribe during the registration process to continue to =
receive
this free e-newsletter.

Eisenhower National Clearing House Headlines

Weekday delivery of Education Headlines to your email box is available =
by
clicking on Register with ENC (see top bar above in graphics version; =
bottom
bar in text version). Please let others in your school know about this
service and urge them to keep abreast of the nation's education news by
subscribing at ENC Online (http://www.enc.org).

We welcome your comments about this service. Please send suggestions to
library@enc.org.

No Child Left Behind Newsletter

This newsletter is designed to help inform parents, families, and =
members of
the community about the progress on President Bush and Secretary Page's
commitment to leave no child behind. We hope this newsletter will =
provide
valuable information and important tools so that we may work together to
improve our schools and give every child the opportunity to reach his or =
her
fullest potential.

1.	How can others subscribe to this newsletter?
Address an email-message to: listproc@inet.ed.gov
Write this in the message:
   subscribe NoChildLeftBehind your firstname  your last name

Teacher Magazine

TEACHER MAGAZINE on the WEB readers are now required to register to =
 http://www.you-click.net/GoNow/a15864a71345a147996451a22
During registration, you will also be asked to choose which =
e-newsletters
you would like to receive. Please be sure to resubscribe to TEACHER =
MAGAZINE
UPDATE. You MUST resubscribe during the registration process to continue =
receive this free e-newsletter.
Here is a listing of Electronic Newsletters that are worth checking out
and/or subscribing to.

T.H.E. Newsletter

T.H.E. Newsletter is a weekly bulletin comprised of recent=20
announcements that affect the education community. Our=20
goal is to keep our readers well informed with the most up to=20
date news. In addition, we hope our audience will share with=20
us their opinions regarding educational technology issues so=20
we may be certain we are covering the topics that are of most=20
interest to them. Please direct any questions or comments=20
about T.H.E. Newsletter to mailto:editorial@thejournal.com.

To subscribe, un-subscribe or change your newsletter format go to=20
http://www.thejournal.com/thenews/subscribermaint.cfm.

Thomas Fordham Foundation

The Education Gadfly is published weekly (with occasional breaks) by the
Thomas B. Fordham Foundation. It ordinarily appears on Thursdays.  If =
you
would like to be spared, send an e-mail to majordomo@edexcellence.net =
and
write "unsubscribe gadfly" in the text of your message.  Readers are =
also
welcome to forward this bulletin to anyone who might be interested. (If =
you
have been forwarded a copy of the Education Gadfly and would like to
subscribe, send an e-mail to majordomo@edexcellence.net and write =
"subscribe
gadfly" in the text of the message.)  For archived issues or to obtain =
other
reviews of reports and books, go to http://www.edexcellence.net and =
click on
the Education Gadfly link.

The Thomas B. Fordham Foundation (www.edexcellence.net) supports =
research,
publications, and action projects of national significance in education
reform, as well as significant education reform projects in the Dayton =
area.
The Foundation is neither connected with nor sponsored by Fordham
University.