[library-media] 5 min. elementary ideas Help needed

Randa Bruce brucer@m.ogden.k12.ut.us
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 12:07:37 -0700

We need some more people to share their curriculum ideas
and things that work in an elementary library media
center. All we need is for you to take 5 minutes and share
you idea. If you do not wish to share your idea but know
of someone who has an idea you think needs to be shared
send me their name, email, phone number and I'll ask them.
We are looking for lesson plans, managerial techneques,
reading programs, etc.

Thanks for you help. Library media people helping others
makes UELMA's conference great.

Randa Bruce
brucer@m.ogden.k12.ut.us
Grandview Elementary School