[library-media] The Newest on SIRS

Paula Zsiray paula.zsiray@cache.k12.ut.us
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:47:00 -0600

SIRS E-MAIL BULLETIN

THE NEWEST & THE BEST ON SIRS

SIRS has added a new feature to SKS called SIRS NEWEST =96 ARTICLES &=20
GRAPHICS. This feature showcases a collection of the newest articles and
graphics=20
as they are added to SIRS databases.=20

These full-text articles and graphics meet SIRS strict selection
criteria based on=20
research value, relevance and credibility; and will not only appear on
this feature but=20
will also be accessible from the database through Subject Heading,
Keyword or Topic=20
Browse searches.

=93This feature allows us to show our users what has been added to the
database on a=20
daily basis. We are utilizing technology to its greatest potential in
providing a dynamic=20
database,=94 states SIRS Publisher & Co-founder, Eleanor Goldstein.

SKS users can access SIRS NEWEST from the SKS opening page in the upper=20
right-hand corner or from the Database Features tab. The NEWEST ARTICLES
link=20
displays a selection of 50 new additions to SKS in reverse-chronological
order. The=20
NEWEST GRAPHICS link displays a list of graphic titles, which link to
the full-sized=20
graphics and associated articles.

For more information on SIRS Newest feature or any of SIRS products,
please call=20
our Customer Service Department at 800-232-7477, via email at
custserve@sirs.com=20
or visit our Web site at www.sirs.com.