[library-media] fyi - EBSCO's Novelist

Rick Cline RCLINE@media.utah.edu
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:01:39 -0600

School Librarians,

Some of you may have already noticed that we no longer have access to
EBSCO's Novelist. As some of you may recall, we did a trial of Novelist
some months ago. Unfortunately, due to budget cuts we were not able to
purchase this or any other product. However, we still have access to all
of the regular Pioneer Library products that we had access to last year
(EBSCO, SIRS, Wilson Biographies, World Book, and Deseret News/SL
Tribune Archives). fyi

- Rick

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
"Forget about counting to 10. Count to 1,000 before doing or saying
anything that could make some matters worse." (Hope Health Letter, June
1990)