[library-media] Update re: Private Schools

Rick Cline RCLINE@media.utah.edu
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:25:55 -0600

Per our discussion with EBSCO and SIRS, Utah's private schools are being
given free access this school-year in an effort to allow them time to
organize and become a partner with the Pioneer consortium next year. Ten
private schools/organizations (see list below) currently have access to
EBSCO and SIRS. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Blessed Sacrament School
1745 East 9800 South
Sandy, UT  84092
PK-8

Island View (Residential Treatment Center)
2650 West 2700 South
Syracuse, UT  84075
9-12

Judge Memorial Catholic High School
650 South 1100 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
9-12

Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Elementary and Middle School
1065 East 700 South
Salt Lake City, UT  84102
K-8

Redeemer Lutheran School
1955 East Stratford Ave
Salt Lake City, UT  84106
K-8

Rowland Hall - St. Mark's Upper/Middle School
205 1st Avenue
Salt Lake City, UT  84103
PK-8

St. Francis Xavier Catholic School
4501 West 5215 South
P.O. Box 18631
Kearns, UT  84118

St. Olaf Catholic School
1793 South Orchard Drive
Bountiful, UT  84010
K-8

Waterford School
1480 East 9400 South
Sandy, UT  84093
PK-12

West Ridge Academy
5500 West Bagley Park Road
West Jordan, UT  84088
6-12

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
"Forget about counting to 10. Count to 1,000 before doing or saying
anything that could make some matters worse." (Hope Health Letter, June
1990)