[library-media] request for fb re: World Book

Rick Cline RCLINE@media.utah.edu
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 07:53:10 -0600

Educators et al.,

About a month ago World Book Encyclopedia released a new version of their =
product online. Since this new release we have received calls and e-mails =
indicating trouble accessing World Book from school and home. We have been =
working with World Book to resolve this problem and thought that it was =
resolved.=20

Please e-mail me if you are still having any kind of trouble accessing =
World Book from school or home. Please include in your e-mail a description=
 of what is happening (i.e., error messages on the screen) when you try =
accessing World Book Online. Thanks for your help on this!

- Rick

PS: If this is happening with another Pioneer product, please let me know =
about that too.

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
"Forget about counting to 10. Count to 1,000 before doing or saying =
anything that could make some matters worse." (Hope Health Letter, June =
1990)