[library-media] Last Pioneer Trial for 2001-2002

Rick Cline RCLINE@media.utah.edu
Wed, 08 May 2002 16:03:28 -0600

Educators,

The last trial for this school-year will be two databases that focus on =
biographies from Thomson-Gale. Because we already have Wilson Biographies, =
this is an opportunity to take a look at another product and compare the =
two.

Go to: http://pioneer.uen.org/ then click on "Pioneer Trial Opportunity."

The Pioneer Subcommittee will be meeting next week to discuss whether or =
not to renew Wilson Biographies or to replace it with a product like this =
one that is being trialed. If possible, please review the Gale Biography =
databases and fill-out the survey by Wednesday, May 14th. If you have =
questions, please feel free to contact me.

- Rick

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
"If we don't try, we don't do; and if we don't do, then why are we here?" =