[library-media] NOTICE re: update of Pioneer web page

Rick Cline RCLINE@media.utah.edu
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:08:31 -0700

Educators, Administrators, and others,

In an effort to make the update of the revised Pioneer web page as smooth =
as possible, please note that the following message was placed on =
http://pioneer-library.org to give you a heads-up regarding this upcoming =
change:

"NOTICE: This web page will be updated on Wednesday, March 20. Changes =
have been made based on input we received from Utah educators. We feel the =
changes will increase the ease and usability of the Pioneer products. We =
hope that you will agree. Thank you for your patience."

As for most of you, this should not effect you very much since many of you =
make the K-12 Public Schools web page your homepage or a bookmark (i.e., =
http://pioneer.uen.org). If you have questions, please feel free to =
contact me.

- Rick

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
"Cause and effect, means and ends, seed and fruit, cannot be severed; for =
the effect already blooms in the cause,...the fruit in the seed...." =
Emerson