[library-media] Next Pioneer Library Trial Opportunity

Rick Cline RCLINE@media.utah.edu
Thu, 03 Jan 2002 15:40:32 -0700

Educators,

As you may recall, we are trialing different online library products =
throughout the school-year in an effort to determine what you find useful =
as an educator in the classroom. Between now and the end of January we =
will be taking a look at bigchalk.com's ClassMate.=20

Go to: http://pioneer.uen.org/ then click on "Pioneer Trial Opportunity."

If you get prompted for a username and password, enter:   username: utah  =
password: bigchalk

Once you're in ClassMate, click on the subject of choice. Pick a topic. =
Now you'll see a yellow bar at the top. To see more options on the teacher =
view, click on the "Teacher" tab at the top right and then enter the =
password: eteacher

Please take a few minutes to test drive bigchalk.com's ClassMate and let =
us know what you think by completing the online survey. Please note that =
our ability to subscribe to future Pioneer library products will depend on =
the legislative funding we receive; meanwhile, we do have sufficient =
funding for the current products on the Pioneer Library's homepage.=20

For any questions or concerns specific to bigchalk's ClassMate, please =
contact Cheryl Cramer at 1-800-860-9228 ext: 5123 or cheryl_cramer@bigchalk=
.com=20

- Rick

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
"Cause and effect, means and ends, seed and fruit, cannot be severed; for =
the effect already blooms in the cause,...the fruit in the seed...." =
Emerson