[library-media] Pioneer Trial Opportunity

Rick Cline RCLINE@media.utah.edu
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 14:41:53 -0600

Educators:

As many of you know, the Pioneer electronic library resources provide a =
wealth of credible information for you and your students to use at school =
or home. Over this past year we have heard from a number of you asking =
about adding different products that you have found especially useful. In =
response to your requests, we are providing an opportunity for you to =
review a variety of potential Pioneer products throughout this 2001-2002 =
school-year. Between now and October 15th you have access to "Facts on =
File."

You can find this trial opportunity on the K-12 Pioneer webpage (http://pio=
neer.uen.org). Click on the "Pioneer Trial Opportunity" link.

- Rick

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
"The notes I handle no better than many pianists. But the pauses between =
the notes--ah, that is where the art resides!" - Artur Schnabel