[library-media] RE: C-Forum Pioneer Update

tracy.vandeventer tracy.vandeventer@slc.k12.ut.us
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 15:58:31 -0600

Rick,

I've been out of the loop a bit, but why are there two pioneer pages?  Which
one are we supposed to point teachers too. They pages do not look like they
link to the same links.  The link I have been using is http://pioneer.uen.org
and you have us pointed to http://pioneer-library.org/

Any advice?

Tracy

>===== Original Message From "Rick Cline" <RCLINE@media.utah.edu> =====
>Everyone,
>
>First, this is a reminder that all educators and students statewide have
access to the K-12 Pioneer products (http://pioneer-library.org/) at their
schools. Second, educators and students have access to most of these products
from home. Attached is a document listing student username and
>passwords for home access. However, all UEN registered educators should
automatically have home access to the K-12 Pioneer products.

>As an FYI, Educators can access a webpage called "Student Passwords for Home
Access" by logging onto My.Uen (http://my.uen.org/myuen/) and clicking on the
"Pioneer Home Access" link located under the header "UEN Applications /
Links."

>If you have any problems accessing Pioneer products from school or home,
please feel free to call UEN's help line 1-800-866-5852 or e-mail
resources@uen.org.

>- Rick
>
>__________________________
>Richard W. Cline
>Utah Education Network
>101 Wasatch Drive
>Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
>(801) 585-0913
>(800) 866-5852 toll free
>(801) 585-6105 fax
>rcline@uen.org
>"The notes I handle no better than many pianists. But the pauses between the
notes--ah, that is where the art resides!" - Artur Schnabel

Tracy Vandeventer                     578-8405 phone
Technology Facilitator                578-8272 fax
Computer Curriculum Support Services