[Health Science] Possible Opportunity

Sanchez, Iris Iris.Sanchez at schools.utah.gov
Fri May 31 10:07:33 MDT 2019

Hello
Some of you are aware that we have lost our Biotechnology teacher at the Granite Technical Institute.

We are looking for someone that is interested in teaching 2 periods every other day.

Most of the time it would be Monday-Wednesday-Friday and the next week Tuesday-Thursday except when there is a holiday or the students are out of school for a break.

We would love to have a conversation with someone from industry that has a passion to teach students.

Being able to ignite enthusiasm for Lifescience careers in students is necessary to keep students interested in biotechnology and to develop a workforce for your company.

Please contact Sandi Hemmert, 385-646-4340 and send your resume to smhemmert at graniteschools.org<mailto:smhemmert at graniteschools.org>.