[Health Science] Fear Factory Discount for this weekend

Bolin, Rachel Decker Rachel.Bolin at schools.utah.gov
Thu Oct 19 10:09:36 MDT 2017

Please share this with your groups!

Are you looking for something to do to jumpstart Halloween?  Why not try a haunted house!  Fear Factory is offering the USBE this amazing deal for UEA.

Tickets have to be purchased online at fearfactoryslc.com<http://fearfactoryslc.com/>!

[https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/22627591_10159410604930361_1574280031_n.png?oh=1b0b2680aecb3c328fa0cdc3654c8d7b&oe=59EA5445]We aren't your typical single building, 1 level haunted house--we're 6 buildings, up to 6 stories high, with 2 underground passages, on nearly 3 acres and over 100 actors/monsters. Ranked as one of the top 20 scariest haunted houses in the world, we're proud to be in SLC and do so much for the community. Plus, last week, FrightFind.com just listed Fear Factory as the #1 Top Haunt in Utah...again!

HALLOWEEN'S FUN ZONE - ALL IN ONE PLACE! 6 BUILDINGS, UP TO 6 STORIES HIGH, OVER 100 ACTORS, AVG. 50 MINUTE WALKTHROUGH, 300 FT. ZIP LINE, 60 FOOT FEAR FALL CONTROLLED JUMP TOWER, VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCES, TEAM BUILDING, CAMARADERIE ENHANCEMENT, FUN FOR AGES 12 AND UP! SLC'S ONLY ACTUALLY HAUNTED, HAUNTED HOUSE! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!

Awards:
*Top 20 scariest haunted houses in the world - buzzfeed.com
*Best 15 haunted attractions in the world - hauntworld.com
*Top 10 best Halloween attractions in the U.S. - Travelchannel.com
*Top 15 biggest and scariest haunts - Basement of the Dead
*#1 Top Haunt in Utah - FrightFind.com

The $17<https://www.facebook.com/> ticket is good for any person, and their family, in the education world. General Admission only, however it can be upgraded or any Extreme Attraction/Ride (zipline fear fall or VR experience) can be added on for additional fees.