[Health Science] Opportunity for students to work toward a Red Cross Honor Cord

Bolin, Rachel Decker Rachel.Bolin at schools.utah.gov
Thu Oct 5 08:41:50 MDT 2017

From: High School Leadership [mailto:HighSchoolLeadership at redcross.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:00 AM
To: Bagley, Julie J <jjbagley at graniteschools.org<mailto:jjbagley at graniteschools.org>>
Subject: RE: Looking for the details

Thank you for contacting us! You can find complete information regarding the program at our website, leader.redcrossblood.org . Once the site has loaded, click on Program Overview to view additional information. For answers to frequently asked questions, click on the FAQ section.

The first step to get started is registering your profile through the website. We'll ask for some basic information and you'll be asked to set a password for access. Once you've done that, it is time to start recording achievements - blood donations, volunteer hours, referrals or leaders save lives blood drives.

Please note that students who are not currently enrolled must complete their enrollment by October 31, 2017 to qualify for the red cord.

We hope that helps answer your questions! If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Good luck on your achievements!