[Health Science] New Health Science Teacher Orientation

Bolin, Rachel Decker Rachel.Bolin at schools.utah.gov
Tue Jul 25 10:02:41 MDT 2017

Greetings,
The new health science teacher Orientation will be held on Tuesday, August 1st, 8:00-4:00. It will be held at USBE, 250 East 500 South, in Basement West.
Please be aware that lunch will be on your own. We will take a break in the middle for lunch.
Please RSVP to me by Friday, July 28, if you plan to attend the New Health Science Teacher Orientation next week.
CTE directors: Please ensure that all of your new/newer teachers are aware of this training. All new HS teachers need to complete this training bin the first two years of teaching health science.
Thank you for all you do!