[Health Science] A HUGE Thanks!!!

Bolin, Rachel Decker Rachel.Bolin at schools.utah.gov
Tue Apr 11 09:23:01 MDT 2017

Good morning,
I just want to thank each and every one of you for your support of the HOSA State Leadership Conference last month, especially the HOSA advisors that take time away from the classroom to bring their students. We couldn't do it without you. Every health science classroom is a HOSA classroom and presents many opportunities for our students.
Also, a big thank you to Denise Abbott and her team that always put on a wonderful conference. Thank you for all you do.
Congratulations to those that are moving on to compete at the International Leadership Conference in Orlando, in June.
Thank you for your hard work and dedication!
Have a wonderful day,
Rachel