[Health Science] NCHSE Best Practices Moodle Site

Bolin, Rachel Decker Rachel.Bolin at schools.utah.gov
Wed Oct 19 14:34:31 MDT 2016

Happy Fall!
Many of you are headed off for fall break, and I hope you have a wonderful few days off!
I am forwarding an email that I received from the Health Science Consortium with a link and login to a consortium created and sponsored Best Practices site. Please feel free to peruse at your convenience. If you have anything you would like to add to the site there is information to do so at the end of this email.
Have a wonderful day!
Rachel