[Health Science] CTE Scholarships

Bolin, Rachel Decker Rachel.Bolin at schools.utah.gov
Mon Nov 14 10:14:23 MST 2016

Greetings and Happy Monday!

Each year the Utah State Board of Education coordinates the Utah CTE Scholarship and Tuition award program, in partnership with UCAT and USHE. Last year, 214 high school seniors applied for the scholarship and tuition award, with 102 of the applicants receiving a college scholarship. Almost one out of every two applicants received an award! I feel that in health science we have the very best high school students.

Please encourage your students that are on track to graduate to apply for these scholarships.

http://schools.utah.gov/CTE/main/Scholarships.aspx

The application deadline is not until February 13, 2017, but we want to get the word out to
our high school school students that are on track to graduate this year.

Thanks for all you do!

Rachel

Rachel.bolin at schools.utah.gov
801.538.7843