[Health Science] CORRECTION: SUMMER CONFERENCE REGISTRATION

Bolin, Rachel Decker Rachel.Bolin at schools.utah.gov
Tue May 17 11:10:56 MDT 2016

It's Tuesday, May 17, 2016, and the school year is rapidly drawing to a close. I hope that end of your preparations are going smoothly and everything is coming together.

Reminder #1-Registration for summer conference ends on May 29th. Registration is done online and can be found here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/health-science-registration-22292782312

Reminder #2-If you want to participate in the Activities in a Pinch 2.0 (9 SPOTS REMAINING) or 3.0 (2 SPOTS REMAINING) session you MUST register at the following location and register specifically for the session you would like to attend. https://healthscience2016.sched.org/

I know that a lot of you are in your two weeks of school, hang in there, the end is in sight!!!

Have a wonderful week!

Rachel