[Health Science] Kahoot for Med Term

Janice Bentley janicebentley at alpinedistrict.org
Sun May 8 20:26:49 MDT 2016

I did make one for Sports Medicine Unit 2 Terminology for anyone who
teaches Sports Med.  It includes all the vocabulary words.  It is titles
Sports Medicine Terminology Review on Kahoots!

Enjoy

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 2:31 PM, Ray Miller <ray.miller at washk12.org> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I was just wondering if any one had made a Kahoot for Med Term.  I wanted
> to use this with my students to review for the final exam.  I was
> considering making my own, but I figured I would check to see if anyone
> else had already made one that I could just use.  If so, please let me
> know, I would really appreciate it!
>
> Thanks,
> Ray Miller
> Pine View High School

Janice Bentley, ATC-L.
Lehi High School
Health/Sports Medicine
Certified Athletic Trainer

Athletic trainers are medical professionals who are experts in injury
prevention, assessment, treatment and rehabilitation, particularly in the
orthopedic and musculoskeletal disciplines.